Sunday 15 January 2012

The Bright side of Life (?)

There are many, many beautiful, funny, good and amazing things in life. I want to share some the small wonders of this world I found on the web with you every week or month or so. Just to let you know that the world is a beautiful place.

Those are the words that started a note on my facebook: #1. The bright side of life in April 2010. A short post in which I wrote about three things I found on the internet that I thought were worth sharing.

I posted a total of six of these kind of notes, once a month (sort of). The most recent post is from about a year ago. For those who are interested, you can find them on the tab The facebook notes. Then I switched to the microblog website Tumblr in May of 2011 (but keeping the title, The bright side of life). Loving the medium for the fact that I could also collect all the interesting, fun and inspiring things I found along the way. But now I feel like Tumblr is not giving me enough room to write. For me Tumblr is a visual thing, more than a text thing.

And now, there is the Bright side of Life-blog! This blog will continue the subjects I started with on my very first posts: music, travel, food, art and fun and inspiring things I find on the internet (such as DIY-projects that I did or put on my to-do-list).

I'm jumping into the world of blogging from today on.
Enjoy reading and wish me a little bit of luck!

Lots of love,
Rosanne

No comments:

Post a Comment