Thursday 9 February 2012

Thankful Thursday


It doesn't hurt anyone to remind yourself of how lucky you are and to be thankful for that. So, I try to keep that up for myself by writing a post like this every week.

My seven thankful moments this week:
  • I thought last week was a great winter week, but it got even better on the weekend with ice skating!
  • Running into people who you do 'follow' on facebook but just don't make the time to meet up in real life and have a nice chat.
  • Changing plans, for the good and the bad there has to be a point (I just don't see it yet...),
  • Enjoy mint tea with home cut mint leaves and honey (the second being store bought)
  • Music, and its universal language.
  • Happy busdrivers when it's a chaos because of the winter weather.
  • Getting energy from other motivated people.
Inspired by the blog of Julie of Perfectly Imperfect (please go visit her inspirational blog, it's lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment