Friday 10 February 2012

Food adventures on Friday - mini apple pie

I learn cooking and baking stuff by doing (with the kind help of recipes found all over the place). So, my time in the kitchen feels like a little adventure sometimes. I've been seeing mini pies all over the place lately. They look cute and very yum (I have to admit that most food pictures/programms do to me). So, I made my own mini pies.

We had a mix for apple pie in stock, so that's what I was heading for. What i like most about these is that they're perfect for a birthday party or so. Not too big, neither too small. And: they're pretty easy to make. Just as the regular apple pie, just smaller.

Used ingredients:
* mix for apple pie
* two apples choped in little pieces
* one egg
* butter (175g)
* cinnamon (1tb)
* suger (25g)
* cupcake liners (12) in a muffin baking plate
Mini pies before

Five easy steps
1. Make the dough as described on your package.
2. Then fill the bottoms of your bakingplate (make a small ball and push to the bottom and sides).
3. Fill with the apple/cinnamon/suger mix.
4. Cover with 4 lines of dough.
5. Brush the tops with some egg


Put in the oven (170C, electrical oven).

Bon appétit!

Mini pies: after: bon appetite!





No comments:

Post a Comment