Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Sounds - Tenth Avenue North

“You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe–a harmonic connection between all living beings; every where; even the stars.” ~Wizard (character from the movie August Rush). When I found this quote, I thought: that's a truth.  This feature is my little reminder that it's not only organ and choir music in a chuch. I hope you get inspired or if faith isn't really your thing, I hope you just enjoy the music.

I would like to share with you a band called Tenth Avenue North. These guys are an inspiration for me. Their lyrics are very direct and honest. Like: "Break Me Down" is a call to say, "Look God, you need to change my heart because I've tried and I can't." (Commentary from Mike).


I think it's refressing.

Now, you can make your choice. I leave you with two videos, one that is a bit serious, but it inspired me. The other will kick-start your day with an energy boost. So, go with your own flow ^_^

Happy Sunday !


No comments:

Post a Comment