Thursday 21 June 2012

Thankful Thursday

It doesn't hurt anyone to remind yourself of how lucky you are and to be thankful for that. So here are a few of my T's.
  • Thanks for great ideas that in reallity are even better, such as an urban picknic in the pouring rain...
  • A thanks for oppertunities given to me
  • Thanks for the funny surprise emails, which make me laugh out loud.
  • A while ago I heard some one on K-love radio say: Memories and relationships are the two things you take with you when you die. Better to be thankful for them.
  • There are moments that I wonder wether music has something new to offer. Thankful to discover that yes, music is always evolving and moving... Tell you 'bout my latest discovery next tuesday!
Inspired by the blog of Julie of Perfectly Imperfect (please go visit her inspirational blog, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment