It's been a long while since my last blog a few months ago (I can't believe it either), but I'm back and what's a better way to return with a bunch of thank yous!
- I've had plenty of moments the past few weeks that I felt a huge lack of time (sometimes 24 hours just isn't enough). But looking back: I'm thankful for those moments, because it means that I'm alive, on the move, growing, learning and discovering.
- Thanks also for honest people and good talks (I've had a bunch while I was bloff (means: no blog posts (off my blog)).
- Thanks for the birth of my healthy cousin (on the other side of the world).
- A little thanks for my new buddy: my new mobile phone, just because it's a new toy with new technologies that make me smile.
- I'm thankful for being healthy and being able to run, just because I feel like it. Even early in the morning.
- Thanks for the great, funny, sweet, crazy family moments (whole bunch of them!).
- You may have noticed I'm a Christian and because of that I'm thankful to know that God's always there for and with me.