Thursday 14 June 2012

Thankful Thursday


It's been a long while since my last blog a few months ago (I can't believe it either), but I'm back and what's a better way to return with a bunch of thank yous!

  • I've had plenty of moments the past few weeks that I felt a huge lack of time (sometimes 24 hours just isn't enough). But looking back: I'm thankful for those moments, because it means that I'm alive, on the move, growing, learning and discovering.
  • Thanks also for honest people and good talks (I've had a bunch while I was bloff (means: no blog posts (off my blog)).
  • Thanks for the birth of my healthy cousin (on the other side of the world).
  • A little thanks for my new buddy: my new mobile phone, just because it's a new toy with new technologies that make me smile.
  • I'm thankful for being healthy and being able to run, just because I feel like it. Even early in the morning.
  • Thanks for the great, funny, sweet, crazy family moments (whole bunch of them!).
  • You may have noticed I'm a Christian and because of that I'm thankful to know that God's always there for and with me.
Inspired by the blog of Julie of Perfectly Imperfect (please go visit her inspirational blog, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment