Friday 22 June 2012

Food Adventures on Friday - Just add water

I learn cooking and baking stuff by doing (with the kind help of recipes found all over the place). Yesterday i felt (and felt hard) for comfort food: brownies!

The package said: just add water. I know those are not the best. At. All. We all know, right. But, I felt like chocolate and some comfort food. So, I gave in. Easy to make, of course, did add some chcolate decoration to it. Just because (I told you, in need of chocolate).
It was actually quite nice, warm and still sticky from the oven. Let it cool a bit in the over for a while (to prevent the brown beauty from caving in). I did not eat all in one go. And not on my own. That's what they call the good life.

Hope you had a good friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment