Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday Sounds - Laura Story

“You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe–a harmonic connection between all living beings; every where; even the stars.” ~Wizard (character from the movie August Rush). When I found this quote, I thought: that's a truth.  This feature is my little reminder that it's not only organ and choir music in a chuch. I hope you get inspired or if faith isn't really your thing, I hope you just enjoy the music.

She won a Grammy this year, Laura Story (now that it's sunday anyway: confession from me to admit: love the name) with the song Blessings. And it is that song that touched me earlier this week. Or better said: it gave me a different look on things. Now, to be honest, I'm feeling good, not going through hard times or something. But (as everybody else) I've had my moments. And at some points, this song hits just the right strings for me.

Just give it a listen and bless you! 


The video is recored at K-love, new add to the list of online radiostations I like to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment