Thursday 13 September 2012

Thankful Thursday


Time flies when life is happening. Let's press hold for a moment and be thankful.


  • Being able to travel is a luxury I'm thankful for. It opens my eyes and at the same time reminds me of all the things and people, possibilities I have at home.
  • I'm thankful for the moments that I can laugh at moments that could be bad (like being splashed in the rain by a passing car when you're on your bicycle...). Just because you're feeling good. Must be in a very good mood.
  • Being able to vote. I'm very thankful for that! Even when it's a little struggle to make your choice. Having a choice in the first place is a gift.
  • Being able to run in the open air and breath in fresh air and cathcing sunlight early morning.
  • Meeting new people is fun and always something to be thankful for.
Inspired by the blog of Julie of Perfectly Imperfect (please go visit her inspirational blog, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment