Sunday 30 September 2012

Sunday Sounds - Nicole Croteau

“You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe–a harmonic connection between all living beings; every where; even the stars.” ~Wizard (character from the movie August Rush). When I found this quote, I thought: that's a truth.  This feature is my little reminder that it's not only organ and choir music in a chuch. I hope you get inspired or if faith isn't really your thing, I hope you just enjoy the music. 

This blog post serie helps, inspires and motivates me to go and discover more and more of the Christian music scene, If I may put it that way. I mean it's not like I can find those records in my regular cd store (which is a shame sometimes). But hey, that's why there's internet. Youtube, itunes, spotify and all those internet-radio stations get me in the loop.

Spotify brought me to the music of Nicole Croteau.
The music has written folky all over. And it's beautiful. Good for the quiet moments. Good for the feel like dancing moments too. All songs are little stories, so I share with you a fitting song Storyteller from her latest release Anchors&silhouettes.

Have a happy sunny blessed sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment