Thursday 5 July 2012

Thankful Thursday

It doesn't hurt anyone to remind yourself of how lucky you are and to be thankful for that.I had a bunch of thankful moments I'd like to share with you this week.

  • Thanks for food. I know, it's a cliche. But I've been going out for diner a lot last week (and there's one more food-date tomorrow). It certainly is a luxury, and a blessing to my life it really is.
  • Thanks for memories. They're there to hang on to at some moments.
  • Surprises are always worth a thank you (espescially when they come from the other side of the world, by the good old mail).
  • It's been Summer all the way this week. And although it's sticky and hot, I'm thankful for it. At least there is a summer :D
  • I had this moment this week. I heard this song on my ipod (for the X-time) but it just hit me right there. I was like: it's so true what's being said here. It was Come to the well by Casting Crowns. I wrote about this great band a few weeks ago.
  • I'm also very thankful that I took some me-time. It sounds very selfish, but you can't run for others all the time...
Inspired by the blog of Julie of Perfectly Imperfect (please go visit her inspirational blog, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment