Monday 30 July 2012

Monday Miles


I love taking photos (using a humble Canon digital Ixus 80IS). Especially when travelling. Trying to capture stunning nature, a pretty building or just an atmosphere. Through this blog feature I would like to take you on a little travel. As I go through my (very long and always growing) list of places to-go and the (much shorter list) of the places I've been. 

About a week ago I went to see some friends. We were catching up on memories from 2007. We went to Dieci a very small village in the Eastern part of Romania, near the city of Arad. We had a great time.

This picture was taken on our last evening there. The community there took us on a ride through the village as a thank you for our work on their school (we built toilets and turned a gym into a computer classroom).

No comments:

Post a Comment