Friday, 31 August 2012
(French) Food adventure on Friday - fun with M&M's
I was lazy. So I skipped the sticks-making part. I bought biscuit-sticks instead.
* 1 bag Penut M&Ms
* Dark chocolate (about 75 gr)
* Whipped cream (100 ml)
The only thing I actually made was the choco-paste or in classy French: Ganache aux m&m's (just don't ask me to pronounce it out loud).
1. Crunch the M&Ms in a blender or mash them (in a zipbag) and chop the chocolate
2. Warm cream, melt chopped dark chocolate.
3. When the chocolate and cream are looking yummy, add the crunched m&ms, and stir a little.
4. Smell the yummy chocolate? Give in to the desire to taste, Your excuse: tasting is important ;).
5. Cover the biscuit sticks with cocolate (it may take a few to get the hang of it)
6. Decorated with some m&m-shell (just crush them with the palm of your hand).
7. Put in the refrigirator for at least two hours.
Enjoy sweet with a crunch!
P.s. I had so much ganache left over that I made some more treats (crunch chocolate covered biscuits)