Thursday 4 October 2012

Thankful Thursday


It doesn't hurt anyone to remind yourself of how lucky you are and to be thankful for that. So, here's a little list that puts a smile on my face.


  • I'm thankful for being able to learn new things (chrochet!). It makes life fun.
  • And I'm thankful for the fact people invite me their home. In addition to that, I'm thankful for being able to bring a gift. 
  • People bring conversations, most of the time. Which I'm also thankful for, because they give me a chance to learn, laugh and be inspired. 
  • It's World animal day. And I have two sweet rabbits that I'm thankful for. They make me smile when i look outside. Of course they got a treat today, they earned it. 
  • I had a I-feel-so-blessed-moment about a week ago when catching this rainbow (actually it's two):


Inspired by the blog of Julie of Perfectly Imperfect (please go visit her inspirational blog, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment